1. Cut sugar out of your diet!
2. Maintain optimal progesterone levels.
3. Eat organic fruits and vegetables.
4. Supplement with iodine.
5. Avoid processed foods.
6. Obtain quality sleep.
7. Stop smoking.
8. Limit alcohol intake.
9. Drink green tea.
10. De-stress to maintain healthy immune system.
11. Avoid GMO’s.
12. Maintain vitamin D levels.
13. Don’t take counterfeit hormones. (premarin, prempo)
14. Use paraben-free cosmetics and personal care products.
15. Avoid Xenoestrogens (plastics, insecticides).
16. Maintain hormonal balance.
17. Detoxify your body.
18. Stay hydrated.
19. Avoid prescription drugs that can cause cancer.
20. Don’t use antiperspirants or deodorants that contain aluminum.
21. Avoid birth control pills, especially young girls.
23. Maintain a healthy body weight.
24. Take Vitamin C.
25. Add antioxidants to your diet.
26. Eat meat raised without hormones.
27. Maintain a healthy pH balance.
28. Limit wearing a bra, which restricts the flow of lymph hindering the natural cleansing process.
29. Eat a low-fat diet.
30. Add Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric, to your diet.
31. Avoid electro-magnetic fields as much as possible (radiation produced by cell phones, x-rays, electric blankets).
Trackback from your site.